If you’re really serious about quite smoking, you should start vaping, at least in times where tobacco cravings are less/manageable. I would say go for the disposable one.
Well, if you’re worried about your nicotine rush, then worry not!
Today, in this nic-friendly guide, I am explaining the concentration/strengths of nicotine that can be found in an e-liquid, so that you can make the switch easily, without compromising your nicotine addiction.
Isn’t it best to control your nicotine consumption?
To aid quitting smoking, you need to begin with the nicotine strength that matches your smoking habit.
Later on, you can slowly reduce your nicotine intake and start working to become a nicotine-free vaper.
Everything about Nicotine Strength in E-Liquid
Tobacco cravings apart, cigarettes are way more harmful than vaping; it’s high time to get rid of toxins, especially after COVID and vaccinations which has already challenged our immune systems.
To start off, grab the disposable with the max nicotine… to settle your cigarette-like nic rushes.
First thing first, there are two types of e-juices, nicotine salts, and freebase; the latter offers throaty hits, in varying nicotine strengths – 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, and 20mg. whereas the former gives softer hits and are available in higher nicotine strengths, varying between 0mg to 50mg.
Best Nicotine Strength for You
You need to begin your intake of nicotine to a level that is similar to your cigarette use.
To start with, go for mid to higher strengths, around 12-18mg in freebase e-liquids, until you feel satisfied.
To reach the desired satisfaction level, keep vaping at a specific range for a week or so!
Let me decode further… if you smoke around a packet of cigarettes every day, then you will need an e-juice with strong nicotine strength; once reach the desired level, gradually start reducing it over time.
So, what’s the right amount of nicotine I should take?
BTW, let me tell you something interesting… UNO devices are best suited for people struggling to quit smoking, thanks to its crazy flavors and smooth auto-draw mechanism, especially my favorite UNO 4K.
Here’s a small run down of what individual nicotine strength indicates.
- 0mg: This is the nicotine-free option, and it is best for people who do not smoke cigarettes and they just want to enjoy vaping. Also with this strength, you can dilute some nicotine to make it a little mild. This strength of nicotine is best for vapers who want to enjoy vapor rings and other vape tricks.
- 3mg: The lowest level of nicotine that one can get is 3mg, you can use it with 0mg nicotine e-liquid to dilute it. This is the best strength of nicotine for people who have almost left smoking. 3mg of nicotine is also a great for light smokers… those who smokes a few cigs a day.
- 6mg: If you need a nicotine buzz, that is similar to Ultra light cigarettes, then you should opt the flavor with a 6mg of nicotine. And if you smoke 10 cigarettes in a day, then definitely you would need this strength of nicotine to get rid of smoking habit.
- 12mg: As an average smoker, you need a little high dose of nicotine to beat your cravings. 12mg of nicotine strength, is for people who smoke a packet of cigarettes in a day.
- 18mg to 20mg: People who are consuming more than a packet of cigarettes in a day need a high dose of nicotine to get rid of their smoking habit. 18-20mg strength of nicotine will work for such smokers, you can go beyond, but ensure not for longer.
The best thing about vape UNO is the availability of varying nicotine strengths that is available for all of its disposable vapes and their respective flavors.
Let's Get Vaping!
So, understood why vapes are known to be not just a less-harmful but intelligent alternative to smoking?
In vapes, you can control your nicotine consumption, which is not possible in cigarettes, so please stop smoking, for better you and your loved ones.